Wednesday 10 June 2015



     
   In my house we have a dog called Fiona, a and 2 cats, Leo and Atreyu. I will write how we got them. With my sister, we found one of the cats, Leo, the year 2006 in our school, he was very dirty. We just took him to our house. And at the next day we washed him. Somebody told us that he looked like he was 2 months  old. We never before had had a cat.

      I found Fiona with 2 brothers in a cardboard box in my street, somebody left them there.  I found people who wanted to have 2 of them, and my mother wanted the last one. Also they were very young, like 2 or 3 months old. It was the year 2012.  Leo was not very happy with Fiona. Before she arrived, he was the only animal, and all the space was for him. Also Leo was already an adult  cat, he wasn´t for games, but there arrived a puppy who wanted to play all the time with him. Also Fiona used to eat his food at the beginning. And once Fiona played with Leo´s bed until it was destroyed. I arrived to home when it had already happened.
        And about the last cat, Atreyu, when my sister was living in a friend´s house, she was taking care in his bedroom of a mother cat with her children. The cats were there 2 months and half, 3 of them were adopted and my sister chosed the more crazy for her. One year after she came back to live in our parents´ house with Atreyu. It was the year 2014. Atreyu knew how to elude Fiona, but Leo and Atreyu had problems to coexist at the beginning, but now they are Friends. 
     I only have a picture with 2 animals, it is impossible to take a photograph to the 3 together.

1 comment:

  1. You are so lucky! I can't have cats in my house because my family is allergic, please enjoy them :(. take care!

    ReplyDelete