Friday 29 May 2015



About my grandmother.

     I have lived with her some seasons, a few months in differents years. And when I am living in my parents´house, I usually  sleep in her house once at the week. Living with her we started to have a good relationship , also I began to know about my  family history.

She lives with my grandfather and two dogs, but how my granfather works,  she is alone the most part of the day  so she likes to see me arriving there. (and she likes to speak soooo much). She is very active, she wakes up very early, she likes to cook, to stay with her dogs, to feed so much them (and those dogs eat whatever she cooks),  to go to the church (and when she has to go somewhere she is able to go alone).   She is very inattentive, but no for the age, she always in her life has used to confuse some things. Also is a very happy and relaxed person.

    She every time express what she thinks (sometimes making problems). She is very Christian, she every time is trying to make go  with her to the church. She likes to read, and read, and read. Also she liked so much“the hobbit” movie.

1 comment:

  1. Aww! I think that your grandma is very lovely!!, my grandma too!! I really love her <3
    Regards!!

    ReplyDelete