Wednesday 22 April 2015

In the metro station "Parque O´higgins" once I ate a sopaipilla with peanut sauce.  I don´t go to that area very often, so I still have not eaten there again.      Because that I don´t remember the name of the street stoll,  may be it was called “el rey de los completos” or “el chef de las sopaipas”, the name was something like that.I was happy when I knew it, like a year ago. I am vegetarian, sometimes it is a little difficult to eat well in the street.  It is close to  the metro entrance and the bus stop. There was a man serving, he had empanadas, completos and sopaipillas. The important part was the differents sauces what you could choose. There were the traditionals: ketchup, mayonnaise, mustard, spicy sauce, but also  were  another kind of ketchup, two more differents spicy sauces, peanut with siboulete, mayonnaise with garlic and may be  one or two more.     I choose  to write about this, what it´s simple or modest, to show that a food so simple can be better  with a good and simple idea. And this idea, “new possibilities of sauces for something what we already know” (how I like to called it)  was not in a big or important restaurant, It was just a person selling in one of our noisy  streets.

7 comments:

  1. Oh man, I don´t want read more your post, the hungry that i have now...
    im gonna visit "El rey de los completos" that you say :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! The sopaipillas in the street is a most tasty food!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I usually go to that station very often so I will have your post in mind, thanks for your recommendation, the sopaipillas are the best food in the street.

    ReplyDelete
  5. sopaipillas in the street are really great! people sold them everywhere and they can save you! Nice post!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love sopaipillas in the street, I like your post !!

    take care

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I don't like sopaipillas in the street, because I have fear for diseases that it can have :( Although, sometimes I eat some arrollado primavera xD Take care.

    ReplyDelete