Thursday 30 April 2015


       This picture is from the year 2012. That time I was very interested in photograph.


 
 
I took this picture.  I think the eyes in general are amazing. Usually we don´t watch them, mostly because nobody   likes to feel so observed, but I don´t mean we have to be desperate trying to see "the window of the soul", I mean something so simple like to speak seeing the eyes of the person you are talking. And to let him o her see your eyes, always in the way that is confortable for you. Personally, because that reason I don´t like to wear sunglasses. Also It is a way to express that you are taking care of what the person is telling you.
  
 
Those times, at 2012, a took a group of pictures of eyes like this one. It was funny to walk in my school seeing the people´s eyes discreetly, searching anyone special. Of course, first I ask to  the person If I could take a picture. If the person was agree  I had to put he camera very close to the face. Yes, it was a Little strange.
I will not write the name of the owner of this  eye, for keep the anonymus. Anyway don´t be shy to observe the picture, when do you have the opportunity to see one so close?
May be it is one of the magic things of the pictures, to show something common or ordinary in a way to have another way to see it.
The pictures I took were like this, just an eye, but watching them, I found emotions.
In this eye, what do you see??
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Andrés, I think that this picture of this eye is the most beautiful picture about eyes that I ever see, really,
    In one way I'm agree with you about see in the eyes to the people is something that was uncomfortable to me in the past, but now I think that is very important to see people in the eyes.
    What I see in this eye is something that I can't explain is very hard to me, it makes me feel different things when I see it and I can't define my feel about it. I have no words just feeling.
    See you around :) and thaks for share this picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Andrés, I think that this is a picture with so much feeling, I'm agree about how people should see in the eyes to each other. And I think that what I see in this eye, and in other situations is something more that what I can describe, like they said, a look worth more than a thousand of words
    take care!

    ReplyDelete