Wednesday 8 April 2015


     
    
Ok, first I have to write about a webside I like.
   It`s Paradogic, Because  i don´t really use so much to explore in the internet. When i connect on internet, (once at day, or in two days) usually I do the same thing. First I check my email adress, then my facebook webside, after I see the news in "el ciudadano"  and "The Clinic".  In general just that.  But no one of those are my favorite webside.  "el ciudadano" is not very complete about the topics,  and slow reporting. I read it because has less filter in the news than others.  Beside "the clinic" is faster but the writting of the reporters is very bad, and poor in the information.   Somebody who read my blog, could comment a good page to read the news.               Or think about this question:  How should a good news webside be? We are  in this world that the internet is not so free how it used to be in the beginning, that it`s every day more controlled. And also the information uses to be just rumors, or inventions of the people. How do we know how to know what to believe and not? 

        
   
     

4 comments:

  1. I found something about it in teacher´s blog...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!
    Although internet is not good for any notices, also is a good support tool for any groups, like support website for social causes. It's not bad, even if it have bad things.
    Bye.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, the clinic, one of my favorites newspaper of chile. greetings

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Andrés, I agree el ciudadano is good in terms of the news it presents, but not very thorough. Maybe you should look at the websites I mentioned on my blog.

    ReplyDelete