Wednesday 6 May 2015

  I will write about my bike. Because I don´t want to write about my phone or my computer.
   And if I have something that I really do like, is my bike.   May be is an old technology, but somebody invented it i-don´t-know-when.
       My dad gave me it to me almost 2 years ago, but before that one, I rode others, one mine, or my brother or sister´s bike. I have ridden since I was like 8 or 9 years old.
     At children I was a little reserved, so I used to ride very often, because it was something what I liked and I could do alone.  Then, when I was like 15 or 16 years old, I began to use the bike more as a mean of transport than a hobbit.  It is more comfortable than to wait and take the bus. And sometimes I have to go to places very close  between them, so is faster on bike.  The problem is when I have to go to a far place, in that case I just take the public transport.  And actually, I don´t ride it every day to come to FACSO,  I ride here 3 times for week, still I have not the energy to do it all the week, but I think I wil have it in more time.
     I like it because it is like a micro-adventure in a normal day, and for that feeling of the wind, micro-independence and freedom.  Also, for me, the technology and concept of to multiply the energy of movement by a pulley  is amazing. I mean, I waste the energy I would use to run slow but I move  very fast. My life without would be slower and boring.


8 comments:

  1. Man... you kill me with your introduction jaja. Now I want a bike, for enjoy me of a natural way and be more slim.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!! I don't have a byke because I'm living so far from everything! But when I go to my boyfriend's home, we go out for ride together, and it is so perfect!
    I have a hope that in a future I can ride everywhere because I will live nearby of all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i will love to have a better physical condition and ride a bike jajaja. Your micro-adventures must be great :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Today was the first time that I see you with your bike!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are a hypocrite, man! Daniela Loreto Molina descovered in your lie, I really believed in your post, and now you disappoint me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha what are you talking about!

      Delete
    2. You perfectly know of what Im talking!

      Delete
  6. Hi I would like to come here in bike but I live very far from here so I can't :(

    ReplyDelete